This week on Behind The Lens:
- Health reporter Leslie Cardé reports on researchers right here in the NOLA region, looking for ways to curb the spread and finally stop it in its tracks.
- Also, Michael Isaac Stein goes shopping for N95’s; you may be in for some sticker shock.
- Marta Jewson reports on the transition to at-home learning amid school closures – it’s a lot slower than many parents might prefer.
- And, Lamar Gardere of the New Orleans Data Center examines the economic catastrophe of COVID-19; who’s really bearing the brunt of our difficult new reality?
- We wrap the show with a musical selection by singer/songwriter Jillian Good and her band, Damaged Goods.
Behind The Lens is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play and Stitcher. We now broadcast the show on community radio stations 102.3 FM WHIV LP in Mid-City and 90.3 FM WAMF-LP in the Marigny. And we’re thrilled to link to the show from our new partners’ website, NewOrleansLocal.com.