This week on the podcast:
- State education officials issue guidelines for school reopenings. But a presidential order on work visas could cause problems at some charter schools.
- We’ll look at criticism of some local companies as they try to win over Black Lives Matter protesters.
- Also, we’ll hear two sides of a fierce debate over COVID-19 measures in Louisiana. Daniel Erspamer of the Pelican Institute and Dr. MarkAlain Dery join us for the podcast.
- A Tulane researcher explains why new upriver diversions may help curb chronic flooding in south Louisiana.
- And piano great David Torkanowsky talks about the struggle maintain our city’s cultural economy.
Behind The Lens is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play and Stitcher. And we broadcast the show on community radio stations 102.3 FM WHIV LP in Mid-City and 90.3 FM WAMF-LP in the Marigny.