This week on the podcast:
- The federal government approves a major disaster declaration for Louisiana. We’re a hot spot for the COVID-19 crisis, but are incoming resources enough to manage the crisis locally?
- We hear from Governor John Bel Edwards’ latest daily briefing.
- We get crisis response analysis from Russel Honore; the former military commander has choice words for the feds.
- We also hear from staff writer Michael Isaac Stein and chief editor Charles Maldonado for the latest reporting from The Lens.
- And we check in with the restaurant industry: a critical sector at a critical time.
Behind The Lens is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play and Stitcher. And we now broadcast the show on community radio stations 102.3 FM WHIV LP in Mid-City and 90.3 FM WAMF-LP in the Marigny.
This podcast is brought to you by community support! Show your support today at TheLensNOLA.org/donate.